Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sean999 Posts: 117, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2016, 03:59 AM
    Mas oyama hand-stand training
    Mas oyama once said that hand-stand training will give you grip strength and a person have powerful grip with speed can kill a person. Hand-stand training is standing with hands. Right that? I am not clear the relation between hand-stand training and grip strength. Because when you use hand to stand you use your palms and I am a little confused. Anyway, there must have some theories that I don't understand. Please explain me. And is there any other grip strength training which is easier and more effective than hand-stand training? Thank you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 24, 2016, 04:18 AM
    There are dozens of grip training exercises. Pull ups, and hanging from a rod are considered good, as is the actual gripping of objects.

The hand stands increases balance and concentration, both of which are important.
    The hand stand, would increase general arm muscle strength

For hand stands look up cambered hand stand and/or training.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

if I have guardianship in Oklahoma can I take child to ny for x-mas vacation [ 7 Answers ]

My family resides in ny and also child's mother recently moved back to ny. If i take child to ny for x-mas , can mother try to take child away being that we are in a different state?

Similar to Operation X-mas Child? [ 2 Answers ]

Is helping people a hobby? For me it is =D Is there any stuff that can someone can alone do, that is similar to Operation Christmas Child, Teens for Jeans, Style your Sole, etc? My other questions; Is there anything you can do with your school that is similar to Operation Christmas Child,...

What should I get my boyfriend for x-mas? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend already got me this really nice expensive necklace and I don't know what to get him for Christmas. I want to give him something that reminds him of me but also I can see that he loves the gift. Any ideas?

Led X-mas lights don't work. Bulbs not burned out. [ 2 Answers ]

My string of 50 c6 type led X-mas lights don't work. They are only 2 weeks old. Wiring problem? How to tell?

View more questions Search