Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Djplayer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2016, 05:34 PM
    My music transferrs to MP4 but won't play. Been using itunes also tried medplayer
    My music is transferring to MP4 but cannot play. Have used iTunes in the past and also tried transferring with media player. The same result cannot play. Please help

Check out some similar questions!

When I have downloaded music to mp4 how do I find it and play the music [ 0 Answers ]

I don't know how to find where my music is filed on mp4 player, it tells me on computer that it had loaded

ITunes can't play music. [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I just installed iTunes (version 10.3.1) on my new laptop with Windows 7 and installed Quicktime as well. When I try to play any music at all (imported cd's, music previews, etc.), the play button clicks but the diamond cursor stays at 0:00. While the same happens on Quicktime and Windows Media...

Why my mp4 can't play video music [ 1 Answers ]

Why my mp4 can't play video music Even thought it said that it can play video music And I lost the disk that go with my mp4 What can I do now?

Download music from limewire/itunes to a mp4 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new to this site, I have an mp4 player with music on limewire and itunes that I want to download to my mp4 but can't figure out how. Can anyone help me??

When I try to play a music on my mp4 it says disk error... can somebady tell me how to [ 1 Answers ]

It can't play any media type except for the radio

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.