Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bliek Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2016, 04:45 AM
    Francis Bacon Player
    I am looking to sell my Francis Baker player piano and need input on it's value. I believe it was reconditioned in the 70's as the bellows look fairly new. The cabinet is in very good condition and the piano plays great but is in need of tuning. I found a serial number , 246104 and I remember it has what my parents referred to a honky tonk feature that when activated, produced a more "tinny' sound. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 23, 2016, 04:52 AM
    Piano values are mostly regional, unless extremely rare and sought after.
    This is because shipping is so expensive, and most times means a local sale only.
    Look on ebay, and call all piano dealers within a 50 mile radius.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 23, 2016, 09:55 AM
    Check Craigslist too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Francis bacon piano [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a francis bacon piano, serial number 204112, and I would like to know its value. Thank you vary much

Francis Bacon Piano Value [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Francis Bacom piano,established 1789,New York No. 18887309355 257286 Gold piauge Could I get a price? Thank you Karen

Francis Bacon player piano [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Francis Bacon upright piano. It is 52 inches tall, and 62 inches wide. It is a player piano, and appears to be in great condition. Serial number is 188608. Could you give me the age, and maybe a value range? Thank you very much. Pat Johnson [email protected]

Francis bacon piano [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My question is this. We came across a Francis Bacon piano that was in storage at a building that I used to caretake at. It is a upright player and it's a foot petel. There is a number on a brass plate of 195620. Can anyone tell me about this? I really do like it, even though one leg came...

Value of Francis Bacon Piano [ 2 Answers ]

What is the value of Francis Bacon Piano. #832324. Etched on the piano was 1398. Plate said make in america for the advancement of music. National association of music merchants, division of member music industries chamber of commerce. Thank you.

View more questions Search