Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scarsegit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2016, 03:31 PM
    Connecting multiple units
    Good day all
    I need to interconnect my satellite modem, dvd player/recorder. Vcr and two led,lcd TVs using avg red white and yellow cables plus aerial cables.
    I am 74 and the marbles up top are slowing down, so a diagram would be very much appreciated,
    Thank you
    scarsegit

Check out some similar questions!

Connecting Multiple Sources! [ 1 Answers ]

How do I connect my vcr/and comcast cable box to my dvd recorder? I also have a dvd player, but not interested in recording from it... only for play. What do I need to do and is there a website with a diagram for assistance? Reginald

Multiple components connecting at switch [ 1 Answers ]

I have a carport light (Power Source), a shed with existing light and receptacle controlled by it's own switches, and a new bug light that I'm trying to install all connecting inside a switch box that is to control the new bug light only. So 3 sets of wires in this switch box. The shed should...

Connecting Multiple Speakers [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am attempting to get the best performance out of a pair of outdoor rock speakers. My set up is simple. * 100 watt 8 ohms channel (Pioneer VSX-516). * Wired to a Volume control (Proficent VC60I) (impedance Balancing Volume Control). * To the two Speakercraft 620ROX (60W 8 ohms)...

Connecting to multiple networks [ 3 Answers ]

I am currently a college student who enjoys downloading files. On my side of the room I have 2 LAN network connections, usually one goes to my Xbox 360 and the other to my computer but when I have large files to download I was wondering if I could use both LAN connections in my computer to double...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.