Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DanPatrick10 Posts: 134, Reputation: 5

Apr 20, 2016, 09:21 PM
    84 300ZX Turbo and Porsche Car Chase
    Years ago I watched this movie where some kid got into gambling. At one point in the movie, he was in an old 50's Porsche being chased by a dude in a black 1984 300ZX Turbo. I just draw a blank when trying to remember the name of the movie.

Check out some similar questions!

84 300ZX Turbo High Idle [ 8 Answers ]

Vehicle is a 1984 300ZX Turbo 3.0L V6 manual. The engine idles too high. It idles at 1400 rpm and a MT turbo should idle at 750-800 rpm. Used FSM to perform diagnostic procedure and driveability test. Manually set the idle speed by adjusting the engine speed screw on the side of the A.A.C. Also...

Nissan 300zx turbo will turn over but not start? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 87 Nissan 300zx turbo- runs good & has been inspected by a Nissan dealership within the last 4 months- no issues. I tried to start it this morning and it will turn over with a lot of power, but will not start. I was running low on gas, in fact my gas light was on, but the light has been...

1985 300ZX Turbo Keep or Sell? [ 1 Answers ]

I've had this car for 5 years now at about 85K. Runs very strong, I know what it needs and what it doesn't Need. I realize I won't get back what I put into the car, but I guess you could say I'm looking for something a little more mature. Don't have the money to buy a new car, and I don't want...

85 300ZX Turbo-Do I need an alternator? [ 2 Answers ]

Last week all my idiot lights came on while driving my 300ZX. They go out when I am at a full stop. I had the charging system checked at a Shuck's(Part's America) store. The instrument they used measured a 12.42 charge, but it stated that the "diode ripple" was not detected. I am still able...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.