Apr 20, 2016, 01:46 AM
    What is bank IFSC code?
    What is uses of bank IFSC code ?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 20, 2016, 05:13 AM
    https://bankifsccode.com/

Indian Financial System Code (IFSC).

It is used for electronic payment applications like Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS), National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT), Immediate Payment Service, an interbank electronic instant mobile money transfer service (IMPS), and Centralised Funds Management System (CFMS) developed byReserve Bank of India (RBI). Code has eleven characters "Alpha Numeric" in nature. First four characters represent bank, fifth character is default "0" left for future use and last six characters represent branch.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

True story film of used bank notes stolen from the bank of England by staff [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I am Robbi and I am interested in seeing the film made about the above topic but I do not know the title. The film was set in the 1960s or 1970s at the bank of England printing works in Loughton Essex. It involved staff engaged in destroying old bank notes by burning, but in fact managing...

What third party code applies to bank accounts [ 3 Answers ]

I am A cosigner on my dads bank account a lawyer put a levy on his account he was told to fill out either form ccp 720.110 or 720.210 but he does not know which one applies to him. Need an explanaton so he can fill out the correct one. Thank you for the help

John Marshall is employed as a bank loan officer for First State Bank. He is comparin [ 1 Answers ]

John Marshall is employed as a bank loan officer for First State Bank. He is comparing two companies that have applied for loans, and he wants your help in evaluating those companies. The two companies (Morris Company and Walker Company) are approximately the same size and had approximately the...

I have a 2002 nissan maxima with an engine code PO1038 02 high voltage lean bank 1, [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2002 nissan maxima with an engine code PO1038 02 high voltage lean bank 1, 2 What do this means can anybody please help

P0171 OBD2 code Lean Bank 1 [ 1 Answers ]

This concerns a 1998 Bonneville with 86000 actual miles on car. Engine blew a head gasket and caoused a hydraulic Block on the cylinders. It was decided that We should replace the engine with a OEM GM complete motor including a new intake manifold. Car runs and sounds like a dream and idles...

View more questions Search