RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Apr 20, 2016, 04:07 PM
    Bowen? What model number do you have?
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Apr 22, 2016, 06:01 PM
    Hi,
    I realize you must mean a Bolens, so a few if's. If this a rider, a transmatic drive and you have recently adjusted the brakes on the transaxle; then you need to back off the brake adjustment since you have them engaging before the drive belts disengage. This jams it in gear.
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bolan riding lawn mower will not start up. I was cutting grass and stopped mower tu [ 1 Answers ]

Bolan riding lawn mower will not start up. I was cutting grass and stopped mower turn off pto then tun off eng. 5min later I try to start mower but would not start up. [email protected]

My huskee riding mower start missing when I engage the mower deck 17.5 hp briggs [ 1 Answers ]

My huskee riding mower 17.5 hp briggs ! Starts missing running bad when I engage the mower deck

2005 Huskee riding mower PTO won't engage and mower dies [ 12 Answers ]

Replaced battery with new one, within several starts the new battery was drained. Mower will start by jumping but only runs a few minutes then dies, also the PTO will not engage at all (replaced PTO switch and still won't engage) does not even attempt to engage, as if there is no power to the...

Putting lower belt back on mower deck, Craftsman riding mower [ 1 Answers ]

What is the tension pulley? Gram, 67, wants to know? Replacing belt myself hopefully. Craftsman riding mower, lower belt came off. Have lowered deck, belt is loose, not sure where it goes, studying manual but how engage, disengage tension pulley?

Craftsman mower stopped moving but blade engagement still works and mower starts [ 7 Answers ]

Can someone help me determine why my craftsman kohler engine 16hp manuel transmission riding lawnmower stopped being able to move but still is able to turn on/off and engage the mower blade? I have checked the clutch but it appears to work since the mower is able to be turned on/off. All of the...

View more questions Search