Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    akki2019 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2016, 12:38 AM
    Java interface with multiple implementation classes having same signature
    My question is regarding java and spring. I have a controller class, service classes and DAO classes. For both my controller and service layers I have an interface and its implementations. Suppose I have one interface in my DAO layer which has two implementations and I call my DAO functions from my service implementation class. In my service implementation class I Autowire the DAO interface to make the DAO function calls.
    So when I make my calls from service implementation via DAO interface how do I make sure that I am calling the desired DAO implemntation out of the two implemntations I have?

Check out some similar questions!

MouseListeners on multiple shapes (java) [ 0 Answers ]

So I am quite new to java and I want to implement a mouseListener on 4 rectangles that have a randomly generated width and height so that when you click on each one a different dialogue box appears. I don't really know where to start so any help would be amazing!

I am new to java GUI and multiple classes, I have knowledge of core java. I have [ 0 Answers ]

Sir, I am new to java GUI and multiple classes, I have knowledge of core java. I have to call a rest client from my net beans project give values to it and receive it's output in the same project. Please suggest me what I need to study and what to do.

JAVA Source Code to play multiple audio & video files [ 0 Answers ]

Need JAVA Source Code JFrame Panel with 8 buttons Button-1 plays video1.MOV file (15 seconds) Button-2 plays sound1.WAV file (3 seconds) Button-3 plays sound2.WAV file (4 seconds) Button-4 plays sound3.MP3 file (5 seconds) Button-5 plays sound4.MID file (4 seconds) Button-6 plays video2.WNF...

Do I need multiple Java updates? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to clear some stuff off my computer to make more room. I came across these two installed programs: 1. J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 10 2. J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 2 My question is would update 10 superseed or include any previous updates or does it stand alone...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.