Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Becca84 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2016, 11:22 PM
    Tooth pain
    Anyone have any home remedies to help an abscess tooth or relieve the pain?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 18, 2016, 02:38 AM
    The pain is from the build up of infection under the tooth because it cant release. If you allow it to go on, even if you can find something to stop the pain, that infection can transfer to other areas of your body. Get to a dentist NOW and have this taken care of.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 18, 2016, 08:22 AM
    I agree! 25 years ago, I got sicker and sicker for 10 months from a lung infection from a hidden crack under a crown.
    3-4 days after the tooth under the crown was extracted, I was better. Months of more and more expensive antibiotics had done nothing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tooth pain [ 1 Answers ]

For the past 24 hrs I've had some terrible tooth pain. I do not seem to have a fever but I have not been able to sleep. My upper lip feels like there might be some swelling. I can't eat due to the pain and it hurts to clench my teeth. Should I go to my local ER or wait until I can be seen by a...

Tooth pain [ 1 Answers ]

My top left teeth are sore throbbing and aching after I eat or drink. I have recently had a sinus infection and still may have it. Not sure if that has anything to do with this. I also may grind my teeth at night. Wondering why this is and if it is something bad

Dull tooth pain with biting down or when tap side of tooth with fingernail [ 3 Answers ]

PLEASE HELP! I'm trying to get pregnant and want my teeth better soon. Tooth #19 (bottom left molar) had a root canal about 8 months ago. I had a permanent filling in it until recently when my insurance would cover a crown. (tooth had no cracks and had a narrow root canals so OK to wait) I had no...

Tooth pain - Gallbladder pain - any relation? [ 7 Answers ]

I had a crown put on last December and I had to go back to my Dentist 3 times to file it down because it would hurt really bad when I would bite down. The dentist did not fix my problem and I just refused to go back a 4th time. I just stopped eating on with this side of my mouth. I now have...

Tooth pain [ 1 Answers ]

My wife had a tooth they gave her pain 20 years ago, the dentist Wanted to pull it. But she refused. Since then the tooth never has Pained her or given her trouble. With me I have a tooth pain, that comes and goes, or remains Mild until I drink hot or cold drinks. Why the difference...

View more questions Search