Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amackeever Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2016, 03:51 PM
    9mos pt after 4mos in cast with brk ankle cant walk or stand why & what 2 do
    9 months ph th still cant stand or walk nobody nos why or what to do will have to go into nurs home unless I get some help I'm desperate in New Jersey Monmouth county
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 17, 2016, 04:09 PM
    We don't know your
    Diet
    The nature of the break
    Whether or not you did any of the instructions you were given to keep your muscles strong

So no one online can help you. Would you say that you are healthy, active, and not overweight, with a good diet?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2016, 07:05 PM
    Have you talked to your doctor yet? After nine months in a cast you ease into it...you aren't and shouldn't be running and jumping the day it comes off. Tendons shrink, muscles atrophy. It may take a year or more before you get back to where you was previously. Physical therapy might even be required.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 18, 2016, 07:00 AM
    After a cast, (assume it was a serious break of some level) leg, foot, hip (or more)

What is the physical therapy they are doing daily? After cast is removed, normally they would have had weekly and more often exercise. I had almost 5 months of it, after I broke my leg to start walking again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I match ohms & amp; watts with a bass amp head and amp; speakers? [ 0 Answers ]

I need to shop for new speaker(s) to use with an amp head that I have and want to know what to look for in specs of watts and ohms so that I don't blow up or fry anything. My head's specs say "120 VAC, 60 Hz, 600 Watts" and under the Biamp (Low/A, High/B) Speaker Output jacks it says "4 Ohm Min....

Searching for title & cast of movie [ 2 Answers ]

I'm remembering a movie about a man who is acquitted of murder. His wife is convinced of his guilt & enlists the help of a lawyer to convict him of something else, since they cannot try him for murder, due to double jeopardy. Cannot remember the title & cast. I thought Ashley Judd, Morgan Freeman...

Can a 150 amp meter panal handel a 100 amp, 40 amp, 30 amp and 30 amp brakers. [ 2 Answers ]

My meter panal is a 150amp panal. I have a 60 amp sub panal coming off it a 30amp to my stove a 30 to dryer and a 40 to the a/c. i want to upgrade the 60 amp sub panal to a 100 amp panal. Will the 150 amp meter panal handel it or do i need to have a 200 amp meter panal installed

View more questions Search