Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oluchieze86 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2016, 09:55 AM
    Business
    How to write a hand written letter of preparedness to pay all service charge
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Apr 16, 2016, 01:34 PM
    We'd love to help, but you'll need to be a bit (actually, a lot) more specific about who the letter will be to and what service charge you are talking about.

If this is for homework, give it a shot and we will offer feedback and suggestions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Determine the amount active business income eligible for the small business deduction [ 1 Answers ]

Problem You, a tax professional working at a local accounting firm, have just received a request from Terry, an assurance partner in the office, asking you to prepare a memorandum to one of his client tax files. He would like you to determine the amount of active business income eligible for the...

Iwish to start a business but I don't have strong finincial baground for business [ 5 Answers ]

I am willing to start a business but I don't have strong baground of business famally or good finiancial support so what kind of business I do need to start I am mba(marketing) post graduate with 4 year of experience and currently working as a erp cunsultant but becase of recesssion my salary is...

Business Being Named the Same as Another Business and Registering a Business [ 3 Answers ]

What if mt business name is taken and how do I register my company or business? :)

Business to business vs Business to Consumer retail [ 1 Answers ]

How does Business to business retail differ from business to consumer retail?

View more questions Search