Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WhatSayYou Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2016, 11:41 PM
    When to charge a rechargeable battery?
    In order to preserve the life span of a rechargeable battery, when should one charge a rechargeable battery? When the battery has 10%, 20%,50%, 80% or ?% charge left?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 16, 2016, 06:16 AM
    Some manufacturers recommend complete discharge and then recharge.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to change a battery on a toyota prius 2002 rechargeable [ 1 Answers ]

The dealer diagnostic was that I need a new battery I bought one at the hunk yard can you felons if thi is difficult to change

How to take off battery shroud for a troy-bilt rechargeable lawn mower [ 0 Answers ]

I need to change my batteries for my troy-built lawn mower but the manual does not tell you how to access them, i.e: take off the battery shroud. Can anybody help me please

How to calculate power consomed in charging a rechargeable battery [ 1 Answers ]

How to calculate power consomed in charging a rechargeable battery

Rechargeable Battery Sugestions [ 1 Answers ]

I need to get some rechargeable batteries as my kids toys seem to eat them. In general, I think they are a good investment as I had them as a kids for my r/c stuff and they lasted forever. I usually buy name brand, but am curious if anyone has ever bought no name ones like these one e-bay: 16 AA...

Memory Reset for Rechargeable Panasonic Cordless Phone Battery [ 0 Answers ]

I was recently experiencing terrible performance of the handset battery for my cordless Panasonic KX-TG2730S (or KX-TG2730) telephone. I searched the user manuals and the Panasonic website for a solution but could not find one. So I called Panasonic at 1-800-211-7262 to see if there was anything...

View more questions Search