Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    catonsville Posts: 894, Reputation: 91

Apr 15, 2016, 08:43 AM
    Bank Rolled Denver State Quarters
    I know they have very little value today, what about years to come? Hold them or dump them? Or give to Grand or Great Grand Kids? I am not getting any younger.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 15, 2016, 12:22 PM
    Open a mutual fund for them and in 20 years they will thank you. In 2015 Denver minted 1,555 MILLION quarters.

Apr 15, 2016, 01:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ma0641 View Post
    Open a mutual fund for them and in 20 years they will thank you. In 2015 Denver minted 1,555 MILLION quarters.
    As it stands today, I would have to cut it 9 ways.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 15, 2016, 03:20 PM
    They are worth a quarter each and doubtfully will ever be worth much more than that.

Apr 16, 2016, 10:40 AM
    It is a shame, I was visiting SD and took my collection of Philadelphia Bank wrapped state quarters and did a trade with the Owner of the bank there. They are already close to 20 years old now and maybe in a 100 years they may be worth something. Just like mint proof sets, they aren't worth much more than face value, already gave them away.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How could I have rolled my ankle? (Rolled it and I don't know how) [ 3 Answers ]

Need help, everyone asking how I rolled my ankle and I don't know how. Mum and doctor are starting to get frustrated at me. 😪

John Marshall is employed as a bank loan officer for First State Bank. He is comparin [ 1 Answers ]

John Marshall is employed as a bank loan officer for First State Bank. He is comparing two companies that have applied for loans, and he wants your help in evaluating those companies. The two companies (Morris Company and Walker Company) are approximately the same size and had approximately the...

State quarters [ 3 Answers ]

Hello F.B.E. if you're here: What would be the approximate value of a collection of ALL the state quarters in BU condition, and in a nice looking album? The collection contains both the P and the D mint mark, so it contains 100 quarters. excon

Quarters of coverage [ 4 Answers ]

Hi - At one time, social security required a person to have 40 quarters of coverage (which normally took about ten years) to earn full benefits - my question: If a 20 year old, worked for ten years, earned the 40 qtrs of coverage, and then never worked a day in his life again - when he turned...

View more questions Search