Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Motorbox48 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2016, 01:48 PM
    How to replace kenmore cam follower p/n 62580 in transmission?
    Kemore unit model 100.92582220, The cam follower is in the transmission case, plastic part is broken. The part number in the manual is 62580 item 13 of the "gear case parts" listing. I need to replace and properly position the part back into transmission case.

Check out some similar questions!

Ran fine parked last night will not start no coda replace cam senter fual pump is run [ 2 Answers ]

Am lost ran fine when I parker last night won't start now

How can I know if the cam position sensor is bad before I replace it. [ 1 Answers ]

A 1997 Plymouth Grand Voyager, the service engine light comes on occasionally when the car dies when idling by a light. Better gas was purchased and the light went on while driving at like 30mph rpms fell but didn't die service engine light came on. Code suggests the cam position sensor is bad....

Replace Mazda transmission? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 92 Mazda B2200 extended cab pickup with a manual transmission. It has a modified flatbed, but the exhaust pipe has been cut off at the back of the cab. The EGR light is also on. Recenltly I gave the vehicle a tune up for my first time (spark plugs, cap and rotor, filters and whatnot) The...

To replace A Cam Stat Fan limit with a Honeywell [ 8 Answers ]

Hi guys, Am going to replace the current Cam Stat Fan limit on my old furnace coleman with a honey well 8 ". Could you specify the diagram for wiring on honeywell. Thanks for your prompt answers

Replace cam in 16.5 hp. Briggs & stratten [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering what would be the correct way to get to the cam shaft on my 16.5hp. Briggs, in order to remove it and replace it with another new cam shaft?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.