Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NorPlan Posts: 425, Reputation: 3

Apr 14, 2016, 07:09 AM
    Tooth Pulled / Healing Process?
    Had a Tooth Pulled or What was left after the Crown / Cap broke.. What was left was Anchored pretty good.. Took the Prescribed Meds to Kill any possible Infection, All is Good.. Obviously one has to be careful eating and avoid chomping down.. My Query is , How long should / will it take for the Hole left to fill in?
    Precious7 Posts: 333, Reputation: 61

Apr 14, 2016, 12:51 PM
    Mine took almost about a month to feel it little better. So it may take more then a month. :)
    NorPlan Posts: 425, Reputation: 3

Apr 14, 2016, 04:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Precious7 View Post
    Mine took almost about a month to feel it little better. So it may take more then a month. :)
    Thanks for the Comeback, we passed the 2 week mark this past Tuesday.. lol.. Being cautious not to do any Heavy Duty chewing on that side.. lol... Cheers Thanks
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 15, 2016, 02:20 AM
    My oral surgeon says to gently brush the spot (unless it's beet red) to encourage growth of gum, a direction another responder here disagrees with every time it comes up.
    And of course vigorous swishing of salt water to make sure tiny food particles aren't in the hole.
    Mine take 3 - 4 weeks, but I have so much other pain that adding more pain keeps all pain going, so it seems to linger.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pulled tooth. [ 1 Answers ]

Is it normal to have a white looking thing over the hole of a pulled tooth 3 days ago?

How can I tell if my gums are healing normally after a tooth extraction? [ 4 Answers ]

I had a non-wisdom tooth extracted this past Tuesday, Feb 19. It is now February 24. It's been approximately 5 days. I checked out my extraction site yesterday and I don't see any pink gums yet. It's still a maroon red color -- perhaps it's the blood clot? Should I be seeing some pink gums by now?...

No money to get tooth pulled and a false tooth then needed [ 2 Answers ]

I have a tooth that needs to be pulled and I will need a false tooth. I do not have dental insurance. The tooth will cost about 300.00. Is there dental insurance that I can get that will pay for this procedure now or will I have to wait until I have had the insurance for a while?

Where are you in the healing process? [ 103 Answers ]

I am just really curious, there are a lot of regulars on here and I've read their stories over the last few months. Just wondering how everyone is doing. Personally Im at almost 3 months since the breakup. First month and a half was absolute hell, but its gotten way better. Went 55 days NC...

Healing Process [ 3 Answers ]

I went to my first counseling session yesterday, and it went well. It was just a bunch of questions about everything (from childhood up to present day) to lay the foundation of where my real problems stem from. As good as I feel about starting the process of mending my marriage, I feel terrible...

View more questions Search