Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dirtyprogrammer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2016, 03:08 AM
    Write a program that asks the user to enter a string and then asks the user to enter
    Write a program that asks the user to enter a string and then asks the user to enter a character. The program should count and display the number of times that the specified character appears in the string. Repeat the process as long as the user wants.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 14, 2016, 03:12 AM
    What do you think ?
    We're more than happy to help, but we will not do the work for you..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to write a program that accepts user input and then prints its average in a se [ 0 Answers ]

I want to write a program that accepts user input and then prints its average in a serial way. Suppose I enter 5. I should get result 5 first time then I input 10 then it should return the average of (5 and 10) and then I enter say 20 it should return average of (5,10 and 20) and so on.

Write the program that lets the user play the game [ 0 Answers ]

Write the program that lets the user play the game of rock , paper , and scissors against the computer the program should work as follows: 1.when the program begins, a random number in the range of 1 through 3 is generated . If the number is 1, then the computer has chosen rock . If the number...

C drive asks for program to open with? [ 5 Answers ]

I have recently encountered that when I go to open my c drive it is popping up a window for which program to use to open with. Help.

Password checker that allows the user to enter a possible password in a textbox [ 1 Answers ]

I need help creating a password checker, the password must be 8 to 15 chars inlength, and nust contain 1 uppercase, and one lower case and one numeric digit, and a dialog box to display a message box displaying a message wheter or not the password is acceptable.

View more questions Search