Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mehdi Hasan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2016, 06:08 PM
    Bangla new year
    Dear sir I'm Mehdi Hasan form Bangladeshi muslim,Bangla Noboborsho is our first day of Bangla calender,So we salibreat this day as our caulter form the verry first... now we find some people say which believe in Boishak they are Kafer... they are not muslim.please sir clear our concept about this issu and save my iman and cultar.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Apr 13, 2016, 07:30 PM
    শুভ নববর্ষ
    Follow your Imam's direction in this matter and leave issues of your faith to those who are authorized to direct you in the matter.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 13, 2016, 09:24 PM
    The holiday is not a religious one, it is a cultural holiday. Your religious group may have it's own customs and traditions to celebrate. But many non Muslims celebrate this day with many different traditions and customs.

The customs vary greatly by location with no one proper way to celebrate. All ways are proper within their location and/or religion.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 14, 2016, 09:04 PM
    Different people have different beliefs and customs. Enjoy your customs, celebrate the things you believe in, but do not expect others to do the same.

Saving your culture, or your beliefs, starts with you. Celebrate the things your religion believes in with other people that believe the same. But do no think that you have a right to tell others what to do. We all have different beliefs, we all come from different cultures, we all celebrate things in different ways, and we should all have the right to do so.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Translating Bangla to English/ English to Bangla [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I find the best app. To translate Bangla to English and English to Bangla. Text mainly.

English to bangla sentence translation? [ 0 Answers ]

Suspended particulate matter is another ubiquitous air pollutant.

English to bangla convert? [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Iman we looked for a cost estimate to do a groupage, make me know in the afternoon. You can inform you as soon as possible, eventually we groupage ( see redo documents with n. 2 Invoices(invoice) different with all relevant documentation. Greetings

Sentence converter english to bangla? [ 0 Answers ]

I took the old card out of the computer and put in the new one

View more questions Search