Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clayshot Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2016, 03:47 AM
    I was married in 1974 and just need the day and month
    I married my first wife in 1974 and I need the date and month for the home office
    Think it was August the 20th but have lost my marriage certificate
    Can I find the dates with out paying silly money thanks
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 13, 2016, 03:57 AM
    You can get a copy of your marriage certificate at the courthouse of the county you were married in, and there may be a fee, or you can browse the records at your local library, and make a copy they may charge you but such fees are not silly if you need the data for the job.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 13, 2016, 05:25 AM
    I recently needed a copy of my marriage license for health insurance purposes (married same year as you). I was able to get it from the county Vital records dept. the fee was nominal ($10 as I recall).
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 13, 2016, 05:32 AM
    Same here, although many things are online. Also it is listed in the divorce reocords if you have a copy of your lawyer has a copy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

60 day notice on month-to-month but errors in lease and other issues break contract? [ 17 Answers ]

Lease: I honestly didn't understand that (according to email from managing unit Capital, my lease requires 60 day notice even on a month-to-month lease. However, the 60 day notice bit appears to only apply to termination in the "initial term" due to "cause" such as military or other reasons...

I received a 60 day notices to surrender possession of my apt I' on a month to month [ 2 Answers ]

I received a 60 day notices to surrender possession of my apt, I'm on a month to month been there 5 years been month to month for the last year. Always pay rent on time do I have to pay the rent over the next 60 days as they gave me no reason for terminating of the month to month.

Month to Month vs day to day leases In Califorina [ 4 Answers ]

You hear a lot about the month to month lease. I've heard that if you have someone on a month to month lease and you evict that a person. They can technically stay in your property for 60 to 90days without paying even after the eviction notice. Is this correct? I also once head that if...

Landlord Requireing 60 day notice to vacate on Month to Month Lease [ 5 Answers ]

I've lived in this apartment for 4 years. For the past year we have been going month to month, as we anticipated we might need to move out when we purchased a condo. Well, we got the condo, and now need to close in 1 month, yet the management in our apartment complex tells us we need to give...

Month to Month Contract (Security Deposit and 30 day Notice) [ 2 Answers ]

In the State of Ohio is it true the tenant has to give 30 days notice when they are moving out and the landord has to give 30 days notice when asking them to move out? If they do not give 30 days do they lose their security deposit?

View more questions Search