Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Monkeypox Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2016, 08:48 AM
    M thomas jr hallmark
    I've searched the web and can't find any biographical information on m Thomas jr or Mike Thomas Jr. other than he's a Navajo silversmith. Would like to know how old he is, where he's from, etc.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 13, 2016, 09:39 AM
    We can only search the same places as you. There are a lot of Navajo silversmiths

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hallmark Y southwestern hallmark [ 1 Answers ]

Silver earrings with moonstones have a hallmark of capital Y on back, who was the designer? Southwestern style elongated diamond with moonstone on a chain in center.

Thomas Hardly [ 0 Answers ]

I looked up from my writing, And gave a start to see, As if rapt in my inditing, The moon's full gaze on me. Her meditative misty head Was spectral in its air, And I involuntarily said, 'What are you doing there?'

Art Work : 2 WELL KNOWN ARTIST:Thomas. Gainsbrough Lithograph : Thomas.Lawrence Litho [ 0 Answers ]

I have a picture " The Blue Boy" front right bottom corner (Litho USA) and left front bottom corner (1809) By Thomas.Gainsbough. I also have a picture 'Pinkie the girl that goes with.. " The Blue Boy" painted by Thomas.Lawrence. I found on (Pinkie) the Front of the Pinkie picture in the front left...

Wedding in St Thomas [ 3 Answers ]

I want ot get married in St in JAN 2004. Around 20 25 guests with air hotl from JFk New York. What is the best locaation to get married. I want really gorgous place. I want a fairtale wedding. Ay info is great . Thanks ::)

View more questions Search