Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GreatPegasus305 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2016, 07:15 AM
    What formula generates the pairs (20,20), (40,40), (60,80), (80,160), (100,320)?
    What formula generates the pairs (20,20), (40,40), (60,80), (80,160), (100,320)?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Apr 12, 2016, 08:41 AM
    Hint - note that the y-value doubles for each increment in the x-value. This tells you that the formula is of the form 2^x, with appropriate scaling factors. Starting with this, can you now develop a formula that matches these points? Post back with your attempt and we'll help if you are still stuck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rows, circles, horseshoes, groups, pairs, face-to-face pairs, back-to-back pairs, pub [ 3 Answers ]

Seating arrangements Rows, circles, horseshoes, groups, pairs, face-to-face pairs, back-to-back pairs, public meeting, wheel shape, buzz groups, opposing teams

I want to inquire about a financial formula for 100% bonus depreciation [ 0 Answers ]

I would like to get the formula for a predefined depreciation calculation for 100% bonus. For example if a 175db (175% declining balance) has this formula: 1.75 * Then, how will you write down the formula for the 100% bonus depreciation?

The formula y=0.4x2-36x+1000 models the number of accidents, why, per 100 millions mile [ 2 Answers ]

The formula y=0.4x2-36x+1000 models the number of accidents, y, per 100 millions miles driven, for drivers x years old, where 20 < x< 50.Find the coordinates of the graph’s vertex and describe what this represent in practical terms. Discuss your solution with your team.

What activities of a firm generates cash [ 1 Answers ]

Activities of the firm that generates cash is known as" Sources of cash Uses of cash Cash payments Cash receipts Cash on hand

Clothes dryer generates only cold air [ 3 Answers ]

My Frigidaire clothes dryer model FDE546LBS0 only generates cold air and makes a high pitched whistle sound when on. Heating vent is not clogged and vent tube is clean. Does anyone know what else to check?

View more questions Search