Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    apples Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2016, 07:52 AM
    Hdmi output not in playback tab
    On dell e6320 win 7 pro 64 bit the hdmi is not listed in sound>playback. Video shows on TV but no sound.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Apr 11, 2016, 12:24 PM
    First off not all HDMI cables are equal. Some dont support audio. Also your sound card / video card need to work in proper configuration for it to pass audio through.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

With an accidental click on Firefox tab bar, the tab will get out n open another wind [ 1 Answers ]

With an accidental click on Firefox tab bar, the tab will get out n open another window; how do I pull it back the other way round? i.e. close this new window and put it back on the original location ?

CanI connect hdmi on laptop to hdmi on my surround sound system? [ 1 Answers ]

I just want to know,if I can hook up the hdmi on the laptop to hdmi input on the surround sound and have it work. I'musing the headphone jack now but it's a sh$#*y connection.

On the pioneer vsx519v can you output both hdmi and composite at the same time? [ 1 Answers ]

I want to input HDMI from an xbox360 to the receiver then output hdmi to my TV and output composite to my capture card on my laptop at the same time. Is it possible to have two outputs at the same time or will one cancel the other out?

Connect 2 hd TV sets to one hd direct TV receiver with one hdmi output [ 1 Answers ]

How can you connect 2 high def TV sets with hdmi inputs to 1 direct TV high def receiver with 1 hdmi output? I understand that both TV sets will be receiving the same programing and will be using the direct TV remote control for both TV sets. The 2nd TV is in the bedroom some 40 feet away from...

Sony Vaio FW11M Blu Ray HDTV playback via HDMI [ 3 Answers ]

Hello people! Ive come to a loose end trying to get my blu ray movies to play through my Samsung HDTV. Im playing the movies through the WinDVD software pre installed on my FW11M. I am connecting to my TV via HDMI, and have the desktop showing on the TV via FN + F7. The thing is, every time I...

View more questions Search