Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smithster2016 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2016, 11:27 PM
    Asus s550CA touchscreen windows 10
    Laptop came with windows 8 - touchscreen worked fine. Upgraded to win 10 - touchscreen not working, no drivers available etc. ASUS tech help useless, suggested screen broken! Any similar out there?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Apr 11, 2016, 02:40 AM
    Did you get the drivers from Asus ? You may need to go onto their site to get the ones for the touchscreen.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 11, 2016, 03:05 AM
    You can try these methods.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...f-cac7aa5e06bd

Let us know if it helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Asus eeepc 8g/xp [ 0 Answers ]

When searching display properties, the windos is too large and will not scroll up enough to see the bottom edge

Touchscreen Monitor Help. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am looking for a touchscreen monitor, preferably small, that can be accessed from a PC via WiFi and be given control over specific abilities, such as audio. The original idea I had was to put some speakers in a room, say the kitchen, and have a small touchscreen display mounted in the...

Is there a honeywell touchscreen thermostat with separate O & B wires? [ 15 Answers ]

Does anyone know of a honeywell touchscreen thermostat that has six-wire compatibility (R, W, Y, G, and O and B wires)? I know there's one from White Rodgers but was wondering if anyone knew of one from honeywell?

View more questions Search