Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jerod789 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2016, 05:58 PM
    Girl ties up a guy she likes and kills him and puts him in wall
    Im looking for an Asian psychological thriller. The movies is about a shy girl who meets a guy and they go on dates and weird things happen while they date. At the end of the movie you find out she tied him up and she was imagining their relationship and the police break in and find him in the wall dead at the table she imagined they were at. Id say the movie is late 90's early 2000s. I don't remember much else. I think I was was a silent film for the most part.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Apr 10, 2016, 04:05 PM
    Really not sure about this, but maybe Diary (2006)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Classic tale: Guy meets girl, Girl likes guy, the breakup, guys friend likes her. [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so I'm the friend (De) at the moment and I have known her 3 months before she broke up but the Guy (Gareth). I've known Gareth a lot longer than she has and I have told her the reason that he even goes for younger girls because he can act more in control whereas he has tried this with girls his...

What does it mean when guy that you like says he likes you and another girl? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I went to homecoming dance yesterday (oct 29,11) while they announced the senior king/queen ,Junior,sofmore,freshman prince/princess I hugged him and gave him kiss on the cheek and told him that a loved him. Then we went outside and talked and he told me that he like s me a lot but likes another...

Where a guy uses the same arrow that kills his girlfriend and kills himself [ 0 Answers ]

I looking for a movie where a guy uses the same arrow the kill his girlfriend and kill himself at the end of the movie

A girl likes me and this other guy. We both like her too. What should I do? [ 25 Answers ]

I'm 17 year old boy and She is 16... She said she Really likes me and wants to date me. I do want to date her too... hell she's always on my mind. The issue is that she likes this other guy which seems pretty cool but he's kind of crazy in his own way. But anyway She Likes him and me and can't...

View more questions Search