Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PixelAG Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2016, 06:36 AM
    What was that School Comedy movie
    Hey everybody i came on this website to find out a movies
    name.The movie is about 2 kids going trough school and there is this 17 year old
    thats bullying them.Somday they meet a i dont know hobo i think he was a army
    soldier but he lost his job.So they asked him can he train them to beat the bully
    he sed yes but for money.Movie goes on they train.They found out that the guy that was training them was a hobo or somthing like that i dont remmember alot.At the end the 17 year old has a party because he is turning 18 so the 2 kids go over to his party to confront him.They fight for a bit but then the guys that traindem cam to save them but he couldnt fight back but then one guy sed that he was 18 so he started fighting back fight ended the cops and ambulace cam but when they tought everything was over the 18 year old took a sword and treve it at the kids but the solierd cam ad caught it but he lost one of his fingers.And so the 18 year old was taken by the police.And i dont know what happend after that.If you know what this is leave a awnser it would be apriciated.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Apr 9, 2016, 08:49 AM
    Drillbit Taylor (2008)
    PixelAG Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2016, 10:54 AM
    Thanks a lot bro.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Apr 10, 2016, 03:45 PM
    You're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I saw a scene of comedy movie but I don't know the movie name. Help please. [ 1 Answers ]

It's a comedy movie I saw a scene in which new student entered its room to find his roommate making love with fat girl. Then the girl suffocate with a gum then he sit right behind her trying to help to breath. In that moment his father entered the room to find a girl sit on a boy and his son is...

High School or College comedy [ 1 Answers ]

The movie is kind of like a american pie. In the end of the movie they go to a ski resort and stay in a cabin where they play strip poker and one of the guys gets locked out and he's naked. He sees and moose or something and gets boned by it. Another part is where two or banging in the ski control...

Movie title: comedy submarine movie [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for a movie title: Comedy Submarine Something about the navy building a new submarine but for some reason there are no funds... so the submarine ends up getting a piece of junk For the pictures for the press they pull up some sort of cartboard version of what it should look like, with...

What movie is this scene from? From a recent comedy movie of some sort? [ 2 Answers ]

This scene is in cartoon - don't remember what the film is or if the whole film is in cartoon or just this scene? The story is told in voice over as there are these three animals (I think alligators) and they have an Sexually Transmitted Disease of some sort and they decide to spread it to the...

Hbo movie nocturna with joh carradine 1985 vampire movie scifi comedy [ 1 Answers ]

A scifi movie with vampires and one was the granddaugther of dracula

View more questions Search