Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thelovinglondon Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2016, 12:08 AM
    HELP! Old cartoon dog movie, old lady dies, leaves will
    Ive tried web surfing, YouTube, other sites, wiki, and I can't figure out what movie this is in my head. I remember watching this movie on cartoon network I think. Its been over a decade but, this old lady owns a mansion and she rescues dogs. She dies and these two horrible twins (one girl one boy) are trying to find her will so they can get the money instead of the rescued dogs. The girl dog could do acrobatics on a ceiling swing, the horrible twins looked a lot like the evil lady from The Rescuers, and I think the dogs won at the end of the movie by scaring the tens away by pretending to be the old lady's ghost. But what is the name of this movie?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Apr 9, 2016, 08:46 AM
    Millionaire Dogs (1999) - Plot Summary - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie about guy whose father dies and leaves a lot of money to sister he never knew [ 1 Answers ]

Need title of a movie about a guy whose dad leaves a lot of money to a sister he never had. He searches for her but does not tell her who is because he struggles with keeping money because he ows a lot of money.

80s cartoon movie where man almost dies and is saved by merpeople Special Delivery? [ 4 Answers ]

My sister and I and a user on Yahoo Answers are looking for this. I remember seeing a cartoon movie or special on Nickelodeon's Special Delivery, a weekend block of shows, in 1989 or 1990. The animation was kind of flat and the colors pale. I just remember a tall, thin white man with long white...

Book movie dog dies and comes back as a man? [ 1 Answers ]

I saw part of a movie the other day. Older british men talking together in the evening. One man is telling stories of when he was a dog. When he was a dog his name was wags. He talked about being bathed and how it changed how he smelled so he was different to his dog friends. The talked about...

What is the name of the movie where this guy dies and comes back as a dog? [ 3 Answers ]

He goes back to his wife's home, I think, and sees his wife but he's a dog. Also there is a scene where a car is driving down a dark street.

Movie where little girl dies and leaves a pink ribbon on a swing at the end [ 0 Answers ]

Movie where a little girl dies and comes back. She is in a house with other ghost. St the end she leaves a pink ribbon on a swing

View more questions Search