Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gel01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2016, 07:55 PM
    How to skip a period?
    My fiancé is coming on June 02-17, it was supposedly my ovulation period but I miscalculated. I don't want to have my period during his stay. Can I alter my cycle using pills so I ovulate during his stay?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Apr 9, 2016, 03:56 AM
    You can likely alter your periods, but you won't be guaranteed ovulation at a particular time.

There are several birth control pills that can be used to limit periods. Check with your doctor or gynechologist to see which would be best for you to use.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm on my period right now. Can I stop it or skip it? I don't want it! [ 3 Answers ]

:mad: My boyfriend has been gone out of town for the past two weeks, and he's coming home in 2 days for only a couple of days.. I was so excited for him to come home so we could have sex and hang out.. But now, I'm on my period and just got my new birth control pack today. Could I start taking it...

I tried to skip a period on birth control but I started anyway. What should I do? [ 0 Answers ]

I tried to skip a period on birth control. My last active pill was the 24th so I started a new pack right away. But today I started cramping and bleeding should I keep taking my active pills or wait 7 days and let my period take its natural course? I don't care about trying to skip it anymore. I...

How do you skip a period [ 0 Answers ]

After being a day late with 2 birth control pills in a month, spotting has occurred 3 days early. Is there a way to prevent the period from coming once spotting has started? Would continuing the rest of the pack help stop the period from occurring?

I need to skip my period for a important event [ 1 Answers ]

I'm on tri-sprintec and skipped the last week of pills and started a new pack instead so I can skip my period for a important event, can I do it again next month for the same reason, and will I have successful results ?

Had to skip a months worth of pills.period still? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been on the pill since may of this year and this month (nov) is the first month I haven't had any of my pills. A lot has been going on and I wasn't able to afford them. So, I didn't get to take them. Normally on the pill I have my period (normally and usually) the last three days of the...

View more questions Search