Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spcjdoty Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2016, 11:35 AM
    Movie about a dying utopia city with only young people
    I am stumped and cannot remember the name of this movie.
    The movie is about a future society (mostly young people). THey live in this automated city that served as an ark for the last humans after a big war. It is set way in the future. The people care watched and cared for but they don't have any memory of the past. One main character finds a center of knowledge hidden in the city, After finding out that they are going to run out of stuff soon and the only way to save them is to get out of the city. The city is surrounded by a large wall. Outside that wall is a massive jungle. At the end they blow a massive hole in the large wall surrounding the city

It is not Aeon Flux, The Island The Giver or City of Ember. I have watched those in the last two days
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Apr 8, 2016, 12:55 PM
    One movie it sounds like based on what you said is - Logan's Run.

How old is the movie you are thinking about?

Apr 8, 2016, 01:09 PM
    The movie I am thinking of is not very old. It is very similar to logan run but les than 5-10 years old.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Apr 9, 2016, 09:33 AM
    The_Giver?
    Internet Research Expert

Apr 9, 2016, 06:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn F View Post

I think if you check what the OP posted in the last few lines you will see that the Giver was mentioned as not being it.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Apr 9, 2016, 06:07 PM
    Didn't notice, thanks.

Apr 9, 2016, 06:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn F View Post
    Didn't notice, thanks.
    Thanks. Actually I rewatched all of them and it was Aeon Flux. My mistake.
    Internet Research Expert

Apr 10, 2016, 08:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by spcjdoty View Post
    Thanks. Actually I rewatched all of them and it was Aeon Flux. My mistake.

I hate when that happens. Glad you figured it out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie about a young guitar that moves to the city, joins a band, keyboard player od's [ 0 Answers ]

Thought I saw this movie once in the 80's. Young guitar player moves to the city, joins a band, the keyboard player gets jealous and o d's just before a battle of the bands. Any ideas?

A science fiction movie where people from the future steal young bodies [ 2 Answers ]

The story begins with a nascar driver crashing during the race. His body gets snatched by the rich people in the future who, to defeat mortality, upload their souls into those young bodies. The plot thickens when the nascar driver in the future escapes from getting his body used for soul-upload and...

Old car movie with young people and racing [ 4 Answers ]

I saw this movie one time on TV ten years ago or so. I have never known the movie name. I remember three things about the movie. At the end of the road all the races were happening on there was a burned up car. It was there so people remembered what happened when you get greedy. The...

70s movie where "young" people take over politically [ 2 Answers ]

Back in the 70s I remember seeing a rebellious political movie where the "young" people take over running the gov't and decide that anyone 40 years old and older are obsolete and are removed from their positions. There is a charismatic young man who becomes the ruler by running for office and then...

2000's movie title, young boy talks with famous people [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find the title of a movie where I have only seen a review once. I know it is about a young boy who escapes his life by going off by himself and visits with either famous dead people or religious figures. I remember seeing him in either a fort or a box and he was talking with people....

View more questions Search