Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vickearya123 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2016, 12:36 AM
    Neurology Related
    I feel stilled in my right leg during sitting in office and driving from along time. And also feel tightness in right side head when wake up in morning and full day continuously.
    What should I do?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 8, 2016, 12:56 AM
    Make an appointment with your doctor.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 8, 2016, 03:38 AM
    Assuming that you are in a part of the world where it isn't easy to see a doctor, it won't really do much good to ask this online.
    Your symptoms are too vague. They could be from any number of reasons.
    The least serious would be because you sit and sleep a certain way that causes numbness. How we sit, especially all day at a job, is extremely important. Most people lean one way or the other, putting pressure on one leg or the other. Leaning forward to peer at a computer is not good for our circulation to the legs.
    Both feet need to be flat on the floor. Lean back a lot. Get up and walk around for a minute as often as you can.
    vickearya123 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2016, 04:44 AM
    But it is looking some difference of my one side face also.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 8, 2016, 05:37 AM
    I would hate to frighten you, but, anytime you get or appear to have something that affects one side of your body you most certainly need to see a health professional. Indications you note, such as issues on one side of your face, could be related to a stroke or brain tumor. Please seek medical attention soon.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 8, 2016, 05:45 AM
    It could be simple or it could be serious. Either way it has to be looked at by a doctor. Why take a chance if you are really concerned, or SCARED?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 8, 2016, 06:27 AM
    Please tell us how hard it is to take off time from work, and what medical care is like where you are.
    Many of us here have easy access to good care, forgetting what it's like for millions of people.
    Yes, because of your face, there is a possibility of something neurological like a small stroke. A small stroke can easily lead to a big one. Please read this, and tell your employer that you MUST have time off.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=tia&...hrome&ie=UTF-8
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 8, 2016, 05:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by vickearya123 View Post
    But it is looking some difference of my one side face also.
    When you saw your doctor, and of course you saw a doctor about this, what did the doctor say? What tests did the doctor do? What were the results of those tests? What is the next course of action your doctor recommend?

You did see your doctor, right? I mean, why wouldn't you? That's the first thing anyone would do with your symptoms. So of course you saw a doctor, and had tests. So tell us what those test revealed, and we can go from there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Neurology problem [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, on Sunday I was expierencimg some rather powerful pain in my right arm, since then, it went away but then my arms and legs have been weak... I can loft, write, type and everything but over the week I have had very tired limbs, to the point to where walking up stairs is feeling like a work...

Neurology- took extra pills [ 1 Answers ]

I accidentally took my morning pills AND evening pills for epilepsy this morning when I was extremely tired. Should I take another dose tonight of my normal pills I would take in the evening?

Are we related? [ 14 Answers ]

Hi, I just found out that a girl I like has a granny (her mums mum) who is cousins with my granny (my dads mum). Basically would just like to know are we related? Thanks

Are We Related:(? [ 7 Answers ]

This sucks really bad. My G/f just told me she was at a family dinner at someone who I was believed to be related to also... Here's the deal I am 6th Cousins with a man. This man happens to be my girlfriends Step grandmothers brother. Are we related? This is very important and help would be...

View more questions Search