Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    7up Posts: 180, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2016, 10:01 PM
    Driver needed for Graphics card
    I have a EVGA gforce fx 5900 ultra graphics card that I am trying to find a driver for it.I've been to nvida web sight,evga web and no luck so if anyone can help me find the driver please do. also the driver needs to be for windows 7 64-bit.

THANKS to all that help
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 7, 2016, 11:29 PM
    This should do the trick: NVIDIA GeForce FX 5900 Ultra Drivers Download for Windows 10, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Graphics card driver problem? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Radeon HD 6850, and The graphics driver will not work properly. I have tried multiple times to resolve the issue by installing and reinstalling the driver and it still doesn't work. Please Help!

Graphics card needed? [ 2 Answers ]

I am not computer literate so please explain in a simple way. I have installed Microsofts Flight simulator but my computer says I must have "geForce3Radeon8500" class or better. What is this? About how much does it cost? Can I install it myself? Thanks.

Can not reinstall graphics driver [ 1 Answers ]

I recently got a virus on my computer, had to have hard drive reformated and reinstalled Windows XP. Now, my screen is not displaying correctly when scrolling. I have now figured out the ATI Radeon display driver is not installed correctly. I have tried to go to Add/Remove Programs so I can remove...

Graphics Driver [ 2 Answers ]

Hey all! I was wondering.. In my desktop I have a Intel 82815 Graphic Controller(driver).. something is wrong with it. It keeps making my computer crash. The Intel guys say they no longer use this driver and will not give any information on it.. Is there another driver I can download to replace the...

View more questions Search