Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smithrandy12345 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2016, 11:34 AM
    Adderall and Hair Test?
    If I took a 20mg adderall on February 28 and then I took two the week of March 21 and get a hair follicle drug test on April 7 will I pass?

I understand there are cutoff levels to these tests and was wondering exactly what that means, how much they are, and if I will pass.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 7, 2016, 12:57 PM
    Did you have a prescription?
    smithrandy12345 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2016, 01:11 PM
    No I did not
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 11, 2016, 02:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smithrandy12345 View Post
    No I did not
    Hmm. Based on current drug laws, you and the person who gave it to you are in violation. If you fail, you have no excuse. Cutoff levels are a number below which you will not fail. We don't know what YOUR cutoff is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair test - Adderall concerns [ 6 Answers ]

About two and a half months ago I had my last dose of 5mg Adderall. Maybe 20 pills over three to four weeks. Am I screwed on a hair test? About me: mid-thirties, female, 5ft7in, 120 pounds, super fast metabolism

Adderall hair test [ 0 Answers ]

Will a one time use of one adderall 10mg show up in a hair follicle test ?

Infrequent adderall use hair test [ 0 Answers ]

I took a good amount of adderall about 5 months ago and again 6 months ago (about 90 mg over a 9 hr period) to study for exams. Haven't used since and haven't touched in about 6 yrs prior. Had a body hair follicle test today. Thoughts on my chances? Expert opinions would be great

Is it possible for one use of adderall to show up on a hair drug test [ 1 Answers ]

Okay sorry I have to ask... I took a half of an adderall so probably 5mg or less like two months ago. I went in for a hair drug test and physical yesterday for a new job, now just dreading the wait... do you think that will come back as a positive? I only did it once and never again because of...

Infrequent Adderall Hair Test [ 3 Answers ]

Dr Bill, I have a pre-employment hair test tomorrow. I have only had Adderall two times in my life. Once on July 14 and once on July 30. They were Adderall 30mg XRs. Do you think this usage will show on a hair test?

View more questions Search