Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JSTUCKER71 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2016, 07:12 PM
    What do I charge for post construction cleaning
    My husband and myself are starting a apost construction clean up business. We are ready to start submitting bids for all phases of clean up but are stumped at what to charge. For new construction from start to finish what is the going rate per sq ft. And also what is going rate per sq ft for remodels and for existing property that is vacant.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 7, 2016, 06:31 AM
    You really need to know what the competition charges as local rates apply, so find out about what they charge for a square foot of cleaning. You have to know what the going rate is in your area to even start to form a bid.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much do I charge by sq ft for post construction clean up [ 1 Answers ]

Hiw much woukd I charge by sq. Ft for post const. Cleaning. Geanite countertops, carpet, linileum floirs, 2 bed 2 bath. Just built for ready for new rentakvin over 270 spt complex.. but I bid by bldg of 26 units in meridian Idaho

How much do I charge for post construction clean up? [ 5 Answers ]

I started a post construction cleanup service in OKC OK, I've been doing new homes at .20 cents sq ft, but I have a chanse to bid on a retail business and was wondering if you price that differently. Up to this point I still don't know the specs of the job ( will know more later on today) a...

Example on what cleaning service charge for post construction cleanup [ 0 Answers ]

Hi my name is Nate I just signed up with a site to bid on post construction cleaning. I have never done this before so I don't know how to bid.

How much I have to charge per SF post-construction cleaning [ 0 Answers ]

How much I have to charge per SF post-construction cleaning 16 Windows ground level, 28 windows 2nd floor, 26 offices average 132 sf e/o, 4 bathrooms (11 toilets, 8 sinks, tile floor)The gross building area is 16,000 sf. Not floors, (already have VCT and include the cleaning I don't have to bid...

Post-Construction Cleaning and Pre-Construction Cleaning Pricing [ 7 Answers ]

I have a cleaning company and will need to come up with a price per unit 1 bedroom post construction cleaning and pre construction cleaning> I will be entering the unit 2 times I'm not sure what to charge?

View more questions Search