Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dannyh1082 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2016, 06:48 PM
    Murray 1989 riding tractor
    The bracket that holds the pad to one of the spindle on the mower deck is broke I'm trying to find parts can someone please direct me in the wright direction I don't know what these parts are called and the mower is between 1989 and 1995 the model is 38608x12a and the manufacturer date is 3069
    catonsville Posts: 894, Reputation: 91

Apr 6, 2016, 06:58 PM
    Google 1989 Murray Riding Tractor Parts
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Apr 6, 2016, 07:50 PM
    Hi,
    You can find the parts breakdown here:
    Murray lt Parts Diagram Index for 38608X12A
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

16.5 murray tractor [ 4 Answers ]

Original carb was wasted. Put three different carbs from craftsman tractors No matter what I do all I can get is smooth Idle did everything governor Adjust different fuel solenoids always the same. Could original Murray carb be different then other Briggs Carbs ?

After 3 minutes of riding over 55 my 1989 evo starts spitting oil [ 3 Answers ]

Wondering why my 89 evo is losing oil out of the crankcase breather filter after a couple min. of riding at 55 or over.all oil lines are connected right... the oil tank is not over filled,and my breather gear is timed right... no other time does this happen... I'm a fairly seasoned harley wrench...

Need help with a Murray lawn tractor [ 1 Answers ]

Have a Murray lawn tractor, 11 HP Briggs, 38" cut. I shut it off to add gas and it never refired. Bypassed all safeties and saw I needed to chrge battery which I did. Turns over just fine. In checking spark (Screwdriver in spark plug cabel to ground) found there was none. Don't know this electrical...

MURRAY tractor [ 0 Answers ]

Hi ! Ive a murray tractor but its been log time that its became slow and I changed all the belt and and did what they manuel said but still the same probleme the engine sound good and strong but when I move forward its really slow.? Please can't Ihave some solution Iwould really apriciate...

Murray riding tractor [ 1 Answers ]

Belt routing for murray 42 inch

View more questions Search