Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mattG793 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2016, 11:37 AM
    2016 dyna wide glide exhaust
    I'm looking for more sound right now I cant hear it when I ride, what can I do short of buying new exhaust remapping and air filter? Thinking of unwrapping baffles but I don't know if it will void the warranty the bike is 1 week old 120 miles
    catonsville Posts: 894, Reputation: 91

Apr 6, 2016, 12:05 PM
    It would be smart to not modify the bike while it is under warranty. In the meantime, you could get a wealth of information by going to a Harley Davidson Motorcycle Forum where you will get more information about anything you want or need to know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Advice on buying 1995 harley wide glide [ 1 Answers ]

I have a chance to buy a 1995 harley fdxwg with 12,000 miles for $ 5000 the bike looks clean and in good shape in the picture and this is the second owner who says he only has ridden it twice this year. The tires on the bike are original. He said last year Harley stored the bike for him and went...

Harley Davidson dyna wide glide [ 0 Answers ]

Have a 2001 HD dyna wide glide. Cranks but will not start. New battery, coil and module but still no spark.

Why would my 2004 dyna wide glide have a gear shutter when comeing to a stop in 1st a [ 4 Answers ]

I just replaced my drive belt and since then I have a bad shutter seems to be comeing from the primary area only when I gear down in 1st and second gear as I come to a stop its fine on take off and fine in neutral can sum1 please help?

A room 8.5m long and 4.5m wide is surrounded by a balcony 2m wide. Find the area [ 1 Answers ]

A room 8.5m long and 4.5m wide is surrounded by a balcony 2m wide. Find the area occupied by the balcony

View more questions Search