Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lsk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2005, 03:37 PM
    Hair around nipples, on chest, face
    How common is it for women to have a lot of hair around their nipples (percentage)? On their chest? As I have gotten older (I'm now 42), I have gotten a lot of hair in these places, and I am also getting longer (but very thin) hair on my upper lip and more and more little black hairs on my chin. Also getting skin tags.

Thanks.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 9, 2005, 07:43 AM
    Hairs
    Hi,
    It is common; which one can also tell from all the advertisements on TV about hair removal products.

It's more common as one gets older. Try a hair remover product if it makes you uncomfortable. I do wish you the best, and wish you the best of luck with a product if you decide to use one.

Just for information:
    If you wish to add or subtract from an Experts' reputation, or show appreciation or discontent with an answer, click on the "balance scales" icon by the Experts' name. You can then choose what you wish.

Best wishes,
    fredg
    angelcakes22uk Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Mar 31, 2005, 10:23 AM
    Hair
    Hirsutism is characterised by excessive growth of pigmented thick hair in a typically male distribution. It may be particularly obvious when it is on the moustache or beard areas. The other common sites are the chest, abdomen, thighs and back. Pubic hair growth may extend upward from the usual bikini-line to the middle of the abdomen (umbilicus)

In one survey 15% of women thought they had excess body hair although doctors found objective evidence of hirsutism in only 7%. There is a variation in normal hair production between ethnic groups

There are a variety of cosmetic treatments, which may be all that you require, although each may be associated with occasional problems Shaving is the simplest and most effective in the short term but some find this psychologically unacceptable.
    Bleaching is not usually suitable for severe hirsutism.
    Plucking, waxing, sugaring, depilatory creams are effective but on occasion they can result in skin irritation or infection.
    Electrolysis is effective but expensive, time-consuming, and painful
    mike145k Posts: 123, Reputation: -1
    -

Jun 28, 2005, 02:22 PM
    Hair is sexy in all the right places
    Don't worry about the hair that's a good thing cause us men know that women who do grow hair on their lip and chest are hotblooded and these women are hunted by a lot of men that's an unknown secret that us men only know,so be proud of your hair that is a sexy feature.I can go on about hair on women but it gets me to excited.
    serialwife Posts: 117, Reputation: 16

Jun 29, 2005, 05:58 PM
    Has a doctor ever tested you for Polycystic Ovarian Disease. It can cause irregular hair growth
    Suemarie Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2005, 06:45 AM
    Hair
    I too have excess hair in some areas mostly its seems to get higher on my stomach and back after reading your question I had to take a closer look and it appears to be way above my navel on both front and back now. But I don't wear sexy swimsuits so I don't think I will be concerned about it. I have used hair removal in the past and it works quite well for me.
    princess_devil Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Feb 7, 2008, 11:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mike145k
    dont worry about the hair thats a good thing cause us men know that women who do grow hair on their lip and chest are hotblooded and these women are hunted by a lot of men thats an unknown secret that us men only know,so be proud of your hair that is a sexy feature.i can go on about hair on women but it gets me to excited.
    Your hilarios makes me feel betta about ma self looooooooool xx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to remove some fuzzy hair on face? [ 6 Answers ]

:( Currently I am using a Epicare from www.facialhairthreading.com , it is good one but I would like to remove them permanently. Before I was doing threading from salon but this one help me well. If any one know how to remove hair permanently please let me know.

Removing chest hair [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am a 25 year old guy... want to know the best way to remove chest hair.. don't want to use any razor... any hair removal cream useful.. please tell me

Chest fat [ 3 Answers ]

I already asked this question below but couldn't find any good answers.my question is that I am 15 years old and I'm not fat.in fact I have a pretty nice body but have some fat around my chest area or "man titties".any exercises to lose the fat fast,I started to bench like 3 weeks ago but any...

Chest and pec [ 1 Answers ]

I have fat around my chest and my pecs how do I make my pecs smaller and reduce my fat so I can my six pack

Chest fat [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 15 years old.im not fat at all but have a lot of chest fat. I began working out like 3 weeks ago and now I am doing jump ropes.I sweat a lot A LOT!! But hardley sweat around my chest area where I want the fat to be burned. I am still sweating in the other areas, does that still mean that I am...

View more questions Search