pbudd Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2016, 02:53 PM
    How to locate my life insurance policy
    How to locate my life insurance policy

Life insurance
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 3, 2016, 03:18 PM
    You should have your own copy. Where could it be filed?

Which insurance company? Have you called them?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 3, 2016, 05:13 PM
    Call the insurance company that sold you the policy. Ask for a copy, and keep it in a safe place for the future.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 3, 2016, 06:20 PM
    You don't have any bills or canceled checks from paying for that policy for years?
    mayra1989 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2016, 08:00 AM
    You should have copy of your policy. Or, you can call the insurance company and give them your details like Name, Address, Contact number which is associated with that policy. They will provide you all details.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A company insurance salesman sold a life insurance policy to a client for a premium o [ 1 Answers ]

A company insurance salesman sold a life insurance policy to a client for a premium of $25,000. The agency billed the client for the policy and is entitled to a commission of 20%. How do I do an adjusting journal entry for this question? Will it have two parts to it?

Life insurance policy on me? [ 2 Answers ]

How do I find out if someone has taken a life insurance policy out on me?

What's the best life insurance policy? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello all. I'm a 43y/o woman in relatively good health.I'm interested in buying a life insurance policy.One of my parents is also interested in buying life insurance.How do we know which type of policy is best? How do we know which company to go through?We want an honest and reputable company.We...

Life Insurance Policy [ 2 Answers ]

My mother died on 9/22/06 and I was told she had a life insurance policy but have yet to find it. She was married to a man who was a drug addict but he never knew that she had one. What are the steps that I need to take to find one on her or to see if she ever had one? Please someone let me know...

View more questions Search