Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dsammon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2016, 08:54 AM
    07 harley front tire
    Want to replace front tire with a21 inch tire, but noticed that the 21 has a 3/4 inch Bering and my original has a 1inch shaft ,can I put a 3/4 inch on the bike and will it fit ok/
    catonsville Posts: 894, Reputation: 91

Apr 3, 2016, 10:58 AM
    If you are speaking of a 21" tire then you need to get a Wheel that is for a 21" tire. If you have the clearance and the wheel has the same shaft size should work okay.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Harley front brakes [ 2 Answers ]

What would make my front duel disk brakes apply themselves and skid the front tire on my harley

Scotts riding mower 1642 H front tire removal? [ 1 Answers ]

Front tire is completely shot and won't hold air. I removed the rubber cover on the hub but can't figure out where to go from here. Does anyone know how to remove these tires so I can put a new one on? Thanks

Are my bearings bad on craftsman tractor front tire? [ 2 Answers ]

My tire is toeing out really bad on the front left tire.The tire looks like it is at an angle and when I make a sharp left turn the tire slides and it rotated to far. Right turns seem OK.

92 Honda Civic Making a noise near front left tire [ 0 Answers ]

Last week I took a right hand turn and my car started making a noise. It sounded like I was dragging metal against the pavement. After turning onto another road the noise stopped. I figured it was just a piece of metal I had drug. Well, just the other day it started making the noise again. It...

How do I fix front tire on the MTD Lawn tractor [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, My dad passed away a couple of months ago. He had a MTD Lawn Mower tractor that is about 15 years old. The front tire is flat but I am not sure how to pump it up. It does not have a tube so I am not sure what to do. I was going to take the tire off but I don't know how to do...

View more questions Search