Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mike7464 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2016, 05:05 PM
    My PC I have 200 mbs but my intrnet speed is 93mbs they say my internet card is rigt
    My PC has 200 mbs but it won't go faster than 90 mbs they say that the in ternet card is to slow for the new speed what do I do
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 2, 2016, 07:12 PM
    Where are you getting the idea that your PC has 200 mbs?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Apr 3, 2016, 10:36 AM
    Most modern PC's have a 1 gig connection. Are you using this wirelessly or hard wired ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

MBS Finance [ 0 Answers ]

Please help Question The functional budgets prepared at ABC Ltd contains the following information :- April May June July Aug $000 $000 $000 $000 $000 Cash Sales 50 60 55 65 40 Credit Sales ...

Internet speed [ 6 Answers ]

Is there any programs out there that can help my computer surf the web better/faster? I have an old computer to give you an idea of its... I don't know... preformance I can barely run Asherons call on this computer, I tried morpheous, but I think its gearedtowards dial-up rather then ADSL (which I...

Speed of internet [ 2 Answers ]

I have a n BSNL broadband internet connection it gives only 128kbps speed I have to increase my internet speed then what can I do? There are any software?

Internet speed [ 4 Answers ]

Hey Everyone! I am currently thinking of cancelling my service with my cable internet provider so that I can switch to the cheaper DSL internet provider in my area. The DSL provider told me that I would get 6 mbps where I am at. So is that about the same as having cable? WilL I be able to...

Mortgage based securitization(MBS) [ 2 Answers ]

I'd like to know £º 1. the basic procedure of mortgage based securitization(MBS) 2. what kind of organization are involved in MBS And 3. contracts or deals needed to finish the transaction. Thanks

View more questions Search