Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pkaraboonz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2016, 01:52 AM
    Help! Is my passport considered damaged?
    Hello everyone,

I'm going to Europe next week and I just found out that there's a small tear on the last page of my passport which is empty. But the page with my personal information and other pages still look perfect. Do you think I would get into trouble? Is my passport consider damaged? I'm really worried but I guess I have no time to apply for a new one. Thanks in advance

The photo Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 1, 2016, 04:43 AM
    As long as all of the main pages and any of the visa's are not damaged, one non used page with a tear will not effect it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Residence visa transfer from indian passport to portuguese passport [ 0 Answers ]

Dear Sirs/Madam, I am from Goa, having Portuguese BI, presently working in Abu Dhabi Offshore, having Abu Dhabi residence Visa. I have a question as I would like to take the portuguese passport in Abu Dhabi & surrender my indian passport to indian embassy. Will it be possible to transfer my...

I had made a passport and it expiered few years ago, should I submit that passport [ 0 Answers ]

I had made a passport many years ago and it got expired too (more than 5 years over). Should I submit that passport when I apply for the new one?

2009 felon passport rules,can passport be obtained? What courtries will turn away fel [ 5 Answers ]

2009 felon passport rules. Can a passpotl be obtained? What countrys reject felons? 2009 felon passport rules. Can a passport be obtained? What countrys reject felons?

British citizen with Ecuadorian wife and child & damaged passport. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, hope it is okay to ask two questions in the same thread.. I am a British born UK resident and I have an Ecuadorian wife with an Ecuadorian born daughter. My wife's passport has been water damaged with the UK visa inside and she has to get the passport replaced. She can keep her old passport...

View more questions Search