Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    visheshharnal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2016, 01:59 PM
    Buying an royal enfield as first bike (india)?
    I am 20 with broad shoulders and average height and weigh 85k,so is it advisable to buy an enfield if you have never had a bike in life and no experience of riding(recently learnt how to ride).I am thinking of classic 350.

Please don't give negative reviews,give honest ones,and enfield is charging a hell lotta money for this(1.56 in pune)
    So is it really worth it?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 31, 2016, 04:53 PM
    What is the plan on riding, what usage. I find high price bikes often no better than lesser known names. Personally I would find a good lower priced one, and use it for a while. Also higher priced, named bikes are the target for theft.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

First time buying a road bike [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I am new to this... I am trying to buy a road bike and I am a little stuck on the sizing. I am female, 5'6. I really like a bike a checked online and the specs state that fits women 4'10 to 5'5, it is a Giordano 1.6 Women's Road Bike-700c, 17 inch frame. My question is will I fit in the bike...

Buying a bike [ 0 Answers ]

If a guy wanted to buy a bike for around $650 and was looking for a trail bike crossed with a pavement bike to ride to and from school and to take down some trails here and there what bike should he get? 29 inch rims or no?

10000$ withdrawn for buying house in INDIA [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I did withdraw 13202$ from my Traditional IRA. Can I use this amout for buying a house in India. In 5329 can I show 10000 exemption towards buying the house which will avoid 10% penalty on early withdrawal. Thanks Viji.S

View more questions Search