Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nantha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2016, 10:32 PM
    Remove Philippines Immigration blacklist
    I was travel to Manila on 3 Jan 2016 and when returning home on 8th Jan 2016, the immigration officer stopped me. He was telling me I was blacklisted on 2012 and wondering how can I entered the country.
    After some discussion and appeal by telling I have my girlfriend in Philippines then he blacklisted for another 2 years.

I would like to remove the blacklist but do not know the way or any legal firm that can help me to do.
    Please advice or provide any legal firm that can help on it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 29, 2016, 11:23 PM
    Hire an immigration attorney in that country to file an appeal with the immigration department.

The issue is why were you blacklisted in the first place? What did you do, to get on the blacklist in 2012.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How I can remove him in blacklist in Philippines? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if he's in the bblack list or not. If ever he's on the black list how could I remove him? Thanks

Im on the blacklist in the Philippines - how can I petition the secretary of Justice [ 1 Answers ]

I arrived in the Philippines on 10 Apr 15 to marry my fiancée of 6 yrs and was refused entry because of a felony 16 yrs ago. How can I petition the Secretary of Justice to get off this blacklist>

Immigration Blacklist [ 1 Answers ]

How can one know whether he is in immigration blacklist of Dubai or not? In case what's the procedure to lift the name from blacklist?

Blacklist in the philippines [ 0 Answers ]

please I need help with this, I came to the Philippines April with a tourist visa to attend a programme but unluckily for I was denied entry because of incomplete documents regarding the invitation I had,bt I asked if I could come bck with d document and d immigration officer said its okay,so next...

Dubai immigration blacklist [ 13 Answers ]

Hi Peace be with you all! My Question is how about for the permanent ban in UAE because of the alcohol case.is there's a chance to remove the permanent ban also the Eye Scan and the finger print? kindly help... waiting for your answer... thank you so much! God Bless!

View more questions Search