Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kris Phillips 6 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2016, 04:13 PM
    History of Francis Apts Beech Grove Indiana
    I'd like to know the history of Francis Apts beech grove Indiana. I'm experiencing noises shadows .aparititions
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 29, 2016, 04:28 PM
    There might be site history at the public library, in local newspaper archives, at the town or county historical society, from stories from apartment building and neighborhood residents, and comments from area ministers. Make calls, ask around, do research.

I Googled your question and learned that a vacant hospital was turned into apartments.
    Kris Phillips 6 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2016, 04:45 PM
    Thank you so much for your input! I'll be checking this out,I have discovered this used to be a hospice at one time for patients at St. Francis Hospital,I've seen a woman in a long gown,with a child,they stand in my doorway,a dark shadow walks through my bathroom.Also hear dishes rattle,and other noises,all through the apt,I've even been tapped on the shoulder when no one is here! I never feel scared or threatened,it's almost as if they are just continuing with daily life. It'll be interesting to find out more information,again,thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the name of the grove in the ground to do car repairing? [ 2 Answers ]

In petrol stations there is a place to do maintenance to your car, this place has an basement line to make the maintenance man easy to go down to the car and start do his work, what is the name of this area?

101 S. Frazier Ave. Ash Grove Mo [ 0 Answers ]

What is the history of my house

Trying to find out the history of my house Grove Street, Denver,CO [ 3 Answers ]

My family has been having "experiences" of various kinds here in this house and believe something is here. The majority of the experiences happen in the basement, but there are times when we hear things upstairs as well. We do know that one of the previous owners passed in the house, we knew this...

View more questions Search