Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hiwatari_yuki Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2016, 11:42 AM
    How to use carbon dioxide
    We have a science fair and my friend and I are making an experiment that produces carbon dioxide that is the reaction between mentors and diet coke. So we thought it would be more interesting if we make use of the carbon dioxide that is produced so I was browsing the web to see how can I use it but I wasn't successful. So I really need help. If anyone has any idea how to use the carbon dioxide please share.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Mar 29, 2016, 01:24 PM
    Carbon dioxide is an needed by plants for photosynthesis. If you place plants in an enclosure with a higher-than-normal concentration of CO2 they will grow faster.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sulfur dioxide plus carbon dioxide [ 1 Answers ]

Per Myhrvold's idea (Fareed Zakaria, CNN) for solving global warming, adding a certain volume of sulfur dioxide mist at a certain rate to the outer atmosphere will help to reflect sunlight by 1 degree, which will "check" the amount of carbon dioxide which is responsible for what is believed to be...

Carbon dioxide [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, Im going to mix Sodium Bicarbonate(baking soda), with Hydrogen Acetate (Vinegar). This will produce Sodium Acetate, water and Carbon Dioxide. I need to know how to find the volume of Carbon Dioxide.

Carbon Dioxide [ 1 Answers ]

How do you find volume of Carbon dioxide?

View more questions Search