Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gavinstewart Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2016, 10:12 PM
    What is the best way to reach, engage and delight your customers?
    Organisations have always been focused on their customers. However customers no longer behave in the same ways they used to. So what is the best way to reach and delight customers?
    Roel Zylstra Posts: 84, Reputation: 14
    Tech entrepreneur, perpetual student,lover of life

Mar 28, 2016, 11:16 PM
    How do customers behave differently now?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 28, 2016, 11:58 PM
    My funeral home customers?
    Just kidding
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 29, 2016, 09:37 AM
    Call me a skeptic but I'm waiting for the sales pitch from some website...because this is simply way to generic and overly broad in scope to merit a meaningful answer that applies.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Amount of lines per character in the play Idiots Delight [ 4 Answers ]

Idiots Delight by Robert E. Sherwood Number of lines for Dumptsy, Orchestra Leader, Donald Navadel, Pittaluga, Auguste, Captain Locicero, Dr. Waldersee, Mr. Cherry, Mrs. Cherry, Harry van, Shirley, Beulah, Bebe, Francine, Elaine, Edna, Major, First Officer, Second Officer, Third Officer, Fourth...

James can serve 10 customers in 5 minutes. Peter can serve 5 customers in 10 mintues. [ 3 Answers ]

James can serve 10 customers in 5 minutes. Peter can serve 5 customers in 10 mintues. Working together, how many customers can they serve in 30 minutes.

Is it appropriate to ask out customers [ 4 Answers ]

I work at a liquor store - is it appropriate to ask out a customer?

Making turkish delight. [ 1 Answers ]

I made the best turkish delight the other day, sprinkled it with icing sugar in an airtight contaner as the recipie told me and the next morning it was turned to goo, I tried it again and chocolate coated it and it turned out great no goo or anything, so my question is why did it turn to goo in...

Queer delight [ 2 Answers ]

Hello your poor tortured Christian souls: Obama is going to END "Don't ask - don't tell". Score ONE for the good guys. Gay marriage is next... excon

View more questions Search