Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LeeannB Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2016, 07:52 PM
    Grohe Eurodisc kitchen faucet that will not turn
    Several weeks ago it stopped turning easily and then I noticed a piece of an oring sticking out from the base. I am assuming this is the issue. I bought one at the hardware store but it isn't quite right and still sticks. Really didn't fit - but thought it might be close enough.

I have scoured the web for replacement and cannot find one specific to this function. Help!
    Roel Zylstra Posts: 84, Reputation: 14
    Tech entrepreneur, perpetual student,lover of life

Mar 28, 2016, 11:19 PM
    I presume you saw the Grohe webpage for the Eurodisc faucet. Did you try contacting Grohe? Or one of their distributors?
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Mar 29, 2016, 10:52 AM
    Best bet would be to contact Grohe directly - or one of Grohe's distributors, like Ferguson Enterprises, Pacific Sales - or any high end plumbing fixture store. If they don't have it in stock, they will get it for you within couple of days. Grohe may send you a set of O-rings for free.

The O-ring on the bottom of the faucet may not be the culprit but the seal between faucet and counter top. That seal is there for different purpose. There is a set of another O-rings inside the column. The column turns on top of them. To replace these, you will have to remove the turning column from the body of the faucet. Use lots of Grohe O-ring lubricant before you reinstall the column.

Here is contact info for Grohe:

For general information and technical service please use the contact form below.

GROHE AMERICA, INC.
    200 North Gary Avenue, Suite G
    Roselle, IL 60172
    USA

Phone: +1 (800) 444-7643
    FAX: +1 (800) 225-2778
    Mon-Fri 7.00AM - 5PM CST

Hope that helps

Milo

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Grohe kitchen faucet [ 1 Answers ]

How to remove

How to remove a Grohe kitchen faucet [ 20 Answers ]

I'm replacing our kitchen sink. It has a Grohe Lady Lux faucet that I'd like to reuse. Can anyone tell me how to get it out of the sink? From what I can see (the sink is out) there's a horse shoe shaped nut on the bottom but turning it will damage the supply lines coming from the faucet. ...

How to replace the hose of a Grohe kitchen faucet [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Grohe lady luxe kitchen faucet and need to replace the hose but the area under the counter is very narrow and I can't get at it... can it be done from above ? If so, how ?

Grohe Kitchen Faucet leak [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Grohe Kitchen Faucet, I looked online and it looks like a Europlus Dual Spray Pullout Model 33-939. It is leaking under the sink from the Faucet where the cold and hot water lines go into the faucet housing under the sink. It only leaks when the (hot, cold, on, off) handle is not centered...

Grohe kitchen faucet leak [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Grohe EuroPlus kitchen faucet, nine years old. Water leaks from the base when it is turned on. I contacted Grohe and they sent a new cartridge. I installed it but the leak continues. The owner's manual mentions applying special grease. However, it doesn't say where to apply this...

View more questions Search