Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhouse30 Posts: 306, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2016, 01:31 PM
    Is it safe to drink hot drinks in heavy glasses and mugs
    I am concerned about BPA poisoning. Is it safe to drink hot beverages in thick glasses?

Any tips will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Mar 28, 2016, 01:41 PM
    Hi Rhouse

There is no BPA in glass... not in glass cups, glass mugs, glass jars or anything glass. BPA, however, is found in some COVERS and/or LIDS that are attached to some glass containers (Mason jars with covers is a good example), so you want to avoid those.

Hot liquids in any glass container without a lid or cover is fine and poses no health hazard.

Mark

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend mad at me and goes to a party and drinks when she says she won't drink? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, me and my girlfriend have been dating for 6 months now and we both love each other. Well I know I love her and she says she loves me more than anything. But we fight every now and again, about stupid small stuff. Never anything big. Recently I lied to her about something that in my eyes...

Girlfriend mad at me and goes to a party and drinks when she says she won't drink. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, me and my girlfriend have been dating for 6 months now and we both love each other... well I know I love her and she says she loves me more than anything... but we fight every now and again, about stupid small stuff... never anything big. Recently I lied to her about something that... in my...

Drink cold drinks while pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

What will be the effect of drinking cold drinks to the pregnant woman like me?

View more questions Search