Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HANK Posts: 98, Reputation: 5

Mar 8, 2005, 02:51 PM
    Perfection:
    It's gratifying to witness the actions of people who are easing their ways toward any degree of perfection by using all values known to mankind as authoritative commands. Escapism or a need to 'change horses in the middle of a stream' should no longer be essential to oblige the sentiments of the useless or the rashness of lost souls. An oaken personality must treat all of creation as being essential rudiments of God's will. Our dispositions should beg for friendships, the good life, originality and success. You must believe in yourself and follow one path towards the benefits of an esthetic believer who outdates triviality by excelling in those life-forces that offer you rational judgment, appreciation, charitable thoughts and a true understanding of survival. And remember -- there's some good in everyone. It's up to you to find it!

HANK :)
    Marily Posts: 457, Reputation: 51

Jul 15, 2007, 05:51 AM
    If we believe in ourself we will miserably, but if we belief that we could do things through God , we will accomplish much. Man kind is bound to fail, but God never fail us

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Perfection [ 8 Answers ]

Corect me if I'm wrong with this line of thought Any good christian shold strive to be a better person Better and better and better until we are perfect As perfect as god But the bible warns us about wanting to be god I guess this is the same question of god lifting the rock

Perfection: [ 25 Answers ]

"Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father in Heaven is perfect". (Matthew 5:48) Would God give us a command that cannot be followed? HANK :confused:

View more questions Search