Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nasser_sh18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2016, 01:33 AM
    visiting prague
    I am going to visit Prague city from Iran. But I got a problem.I dont have invitation letter and it seems it is crucial for visa. Any idea?

Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 28, 2016, 03:50 AM
    You can go with a organized and approved tour group.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Visiting the Uk [ 0 Answers ]

I left the Uk in September 2004 after serving a 15months sentence.I am now waiting for the granting of my citizenship of another EU country.It has been a long fight to get back but just grateful to God that I have done all that is required of me in the right way. Now I am planning to visit{I MEAN...

What not to miss in Prague? [ 1 Answers ]

So, I am going to Prague for four days for a conference, and like on the 3rd day, there are no meetings for me to go to so I have a free day. I would really like to see Prague. What not to miss? Oh, and where to go to for lunch and dinner? Please tell me what you saw in Prague and how you liked...

He's visiting. [ 5 Answers ]

Okay, so my very first post on here was about a guy who lives very far away from me... and comes back to visit a lot. Well, he's coming back tomorrow, and I'm not quite sure what to expect because last I heard he wasn't too happy with me because people were spreading rumors about me making...

View more questions Search