Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nauman_dentist Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2016, 10:59 PM
    Bit Coin/One Coin
    Assalam-o-alaikum Dr Zakir Naik,

My Name is Dr. Muhammad Nauman.I am professionally Dentist and I am practicing Dentistry here in Saudi Arabia since 2007.I want to ask you about Bit Coin or One Coin. Is it Halaal or Haraam in Islam to buy or trade on Bit Coin or One Coin for future benefits?
    Furthermore if it is haraam please mention the reason that why it is haraam with reference to Quran and what are its consequences?
    This is my second question that in near future, it is expected that all paper money would be demolished and only cryptocurrency (Digital Currency) would be available.So, using digital currency is halaal or haraam?

I am looking forward to hear from you soon. Because my elder brother is insisting me to start trade on one coin by registering on their website.

Kind Regards,
    Dr. M
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 28, 2016, 01:28 AM
    It is the statement "future benefits" if you are investing in it, for profit from interest, then you know that answer, of course it is wrong.

And no, there will be paper money till your grandchildren are old and you are long dead. Perhaps one day there will not be paper money, but in many parts of the world, paper money is about the only method of payments.

Merely the use (or non use of any method of payment is not good or bad.
    Paper money can be bad, if you are not using it properly, and if you are looking at it to make a improper profit.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 28, 2016, 03:45 AM
    I would imagine that the Muslim world has differences of opinion about this, so I would ask your imam.
    Before you invest in Bitcoin, please learn more about it. If you don't take credit and debit cards yet, do that form first. Second would be online forms of money transfer that uses no cards. I like Paypal, but don't know if it's available in SA yet. Maybe Applepay and Square are.

Dr Zakir Naik is not on this site.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A 1-peso coin, a 10-centavo coin and a 25-centavo coin were tossed together [ 1 Answers ]

A 1-peso coin, a 10-centavo coin and a 25-centavo coin were tossed together with a die. How many possible outcomes could there be?

A coin is tossed and a die is rolled. What is the probablity that the coin shows tail [ 1 Answers ]

A coin is tossed and a die is rolled. What is the probablity that the coin shows tails and the die shows a four?

F-16 coin [ 2 Answers ]

My dad(before he died) was given a coin with the f-16 fighting falcon on one side and the seal of the Republic of The Marshall islands on the reverse. Its says 5 dollars on the front and back and was made in 1995. I am looking for anyone who knows anything about this coin and/or its real worth.

Coin Value [ 1 Answers ]

I have several old coins and a silver certificate and I would like to know what the value of them are.:rolleyes: I have an 1884 silver dollar coin/ an 1899 silver dollar coin/ a 1922 Peace dollar coin/ a 1937 Indian head/buffalo nickel and a 1957 B silver certificate. What are they worth, if...

What Coin is this? [ 2 Answers ]

I've had this coin for maybe 10 or more years... now I have no idea what it is.. I know it's a Franklin mint but can't quite really read the year... one side has this mans face looking side ways and has the name sir modred on it and the other side has some english figure... no other words... if any...

View more questions Search