Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Molefunk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2016, 03:35 PM
    Need help finding a house music track from 2000-2002, Dance down Down
    Since everybody else gets helped out on here... Maybe there is somebody on here that knows what I'm looking for too. I am also looking for a house track. It has female vocals, and I remember hearing it in 2002 I believe, so just after the Paul Johnson stuff... it was on a mixtape by DJ MEZMER, he's the only DJ that I ever heard play the track, and I'm not talking about his opener that he played first, every set that I ever heard him spin( that track has no words and is amazing as well). The words were either----dance down, down, don't you know? Dance down down... Or maybe it was Dance on Down, don't you know? Dance down down. But I've been looking for this track for nearly 15 years... I'd like to find it... but maybe it's not meant to be. The track has a rolling, funky baseline to it. I swear that he mixed Bob Sinclair's Gymn Tonic into or out of it... it had to have been a white label or his own personal mix. Please help me Find it!

Check out some similar questions!

Dance music video featuring a dancing marionet puppet (in a track suit)? [ 0 Answers ]

Dance music video featuring a dancing marionet puppet (that was dressed in a red track suit)

Need a hand finding a 90s dance/house song [ 1 Answers ]

Have been looking for this song for about 2 years and its doing my head in lol It's a house/dance song ,don't know much of the song , in fact all I know is "waikiki (2 sec pause) waikiki " < repeated Lol any help is appreciated , thanks in advanced jay...

Who sings the song with these lyrics (house/dance music)? [ 2 Answers ]

What is the song with chrous lyrics "Oh yesterday, who would have thought it would turn out this way, oh yesterday, who would have thought it would turn out"... late 08 (not sure if a remix of older song) but it's awesome. Female vocal. What is it? :confused:

Early 2000's (2000-2004 range) - House Music Song [ 0 Answers ]

This song used to be popular.. I really forget how it goes but I remember I really liked it. Basically, the only identifying piece of information I can recall about this song is that it featured a female voice talking about younger people coming in to a club and asking what music it was or...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.