Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    solarema Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2016, 06:27 AM
    Characters requiring shift key not working after free upgade to win 10
    Underscore,? and others work in some instances, (like here, for example) but don't work in NotePad or when trying to set up an account at MS OneDrive and at many other sites.

Check out some similar questions!

Keyboard on Mac: Why is it like I'm pressing the shift key? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm using bootcamp on my mac with windows XP sp3 and, today my mac keyboard stopped working and I bought a new one, PC keyboard but now when I'm in windows everything I do with the keyboard seems like I'm pressing the shift key. Anyone have experienced something like this? Thx David...

Fn key need shift key all the time [ 2 Answers ]

I have a dell laptop which is inspiron 6400 I have a problem with the fn key which I don't know how it was started The problem is that the fn key isn't working properly for example when I press fn+f1 in order to hibernate nothing happends unless I press the fn+f1+SHIFT key the hibernate happends...

Shift Key! [ 1 Answers ]

When I want to open a link in a web page and also in an email message I have to push the shift key the same time I click on the link. How can that be fixed so only clicking on it will open it? Thanks, Jim

Have to hold Shift key [ 2 Answers ]

When I want to open a link in a web page, and also in an email message, I have to hold down the Shift key and Enter key at the same time. This just started a little while ago. Is there someway I can reset or change it so all I have to do is hit the Enter key again? Thanks, Jim

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.